Last Updated on May 20, 2016
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share any of your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Passwords stored in our database are encrypted. We can't access or retrieve your password on your behalf (you have to use the "Forgot Password" function). This does not count for PINs.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registration etc. Any information that you enter into our website through the contact form is collected.
- Slideboarding does not collect or store credit card information.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Slideboarding Website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- We collect registration and authentication information of users including username, email address, and password.
3. Data we store
- Our web logs as well as user scores and game records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through their profile.
- We store all messages sent to us through our contact form on the website including your name, email address, and message. By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, or any other kind of request as indicated by the form.
- We store personal usage data through Unity Analytics. This allows us to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior within the App.
4. Posting of Users Scores on the Public Scoreboard
- When using our site or mobile app, as appropriate, your score will be sent to our servers which may then be posted publicly on the scoreboard. The main purpose of this is to improve the user's experience.
5. Circumstances in which Slideboarding may release information
- Slideboarding may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- Slideboarding may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Slideboarding, its users or the general public.
- We use "cookies" on the Slideboarding App and website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to login using a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- We welcome your feedback on this document through our contact form on Slideboarding.com